Sunday, July 17, 2011

Advice 'The One'

In my life, I usually have a mentor/s. They come in all different type of form and background. Most are older while some are younger. But their company never be forgotten. Their friendship are lifted up high and cherished.



Theres a girl name dayang/nicky I would consider one of my best big sistaz I ever had. She was my good friend that I had during collage time in UM. One of her best advice for me was as followed before she quit the same company to built a family:



Jaa, in search of the ONE in life u need to have a list of expectation. Let say 10 qualities. Out of that 10, try and search those that have 5 and above in the person you encounter. After that you see her downfall, and if you think you could accept that just proceed. They might not be perfect, but they might just be perfect for you. So go find your SHC or non smiling n etc2. good luck”



I followed her advice and created a list back then. But when I reflect to that small advice from nicky that I hate so much, I’ve realized that I’m very cautious in falling in love. Back then I might like someone very much. But I simply can’t love them as there’s no connection. Either I’ts one sided, too good to be true which reflect to trauma, self centred, social butterfly and others.



I’ll admit I don’t have much relationship in my life, but at least I TRY. Not like some people who just simply waiting for good things to come without trying to make effort. I’ve took my risk and fight for what’s right. A few bad decision might occur but ill bounce back and try again. If I ever got the chance to do it all over again, ill wouldn’t change abit. As I’m comfortable with what I have and loving the people that I’m around with.



Tribute to nicky. Sis¸ thanks for you wisdom but I still hate you… you psycho girl you.. hahahhaaa… you know what I mean. J

2 comments:

nickyz said...

Sweet n kewl...i did told u that? Whatever,however,whenever it is n will be, i will be hating u as always yaa....blekkkkk

simply j@a said...

yeah2. you crazee gilr you... thanks sish.. your the best. thats why i hate you....