Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dearly Departed (Original Rhyme)

as i reminisce, the time that was,
been taken away, and suddenly pause,
regardless how many time, I've been toss,
the problem that occur, ill bare the cost,
but never be greater, towards you that I've lost....

your depart was immediate, no chance for good bye,
hoping to move on, with all my cry,
i wont be the same, this i cant lie,
no matter how many item that ill buy,
couldn't compare to this, even if i try....

for you ill keep on fighting, to the very end,
to do my best, in this forsaken land,
no matter how i stumble, through dust and sand,
deep in my heart, you're there to give a hand,
as we bind by blood, not a mere rubberband...

hope you are calm, where ever you at,
as you made me proud, and my heart feels glad,
always the strong one, the one i'll always bet,
keeping me from harm, as you wont let,
me to fall down, you're just like that...

i'll keep you close, to my heart and veins,
memories of you, will reduce the pain,
no matter sunshine, or even rain,
my future here, will never be taint,
hope to catch you around, till we meet again..

ps:
stay strong ice....

No comments: