Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Sucker for Tears

I don’t know why but maybe that’s just me. I love to go for thing that’s is complicated and also misunderstood. That’s why me and indie get along so well. and also why my writings are in those sense.


Anime like the tombstone of the fireflies, indie movie like chlidren of heaven , music like sade, staind, or even numerous digital art from deviant art. I like them all.


Recently i manage to catch the movie sucker punch. Of cause the promo and also trailers is really packed with fighting actions and also hot girls (superstars) with skimpy clothes. But the story line was really unique and also intresting towards my eye. not because of the cast and the costume. but the twisted mind creating such story line. same creater as the Watchmen. a story bout a girl that took revenge towards her step dad for killing her lil sister after the mum pass away.


if you ask me, happy ending only works in fairy tale. not in real life.



SO DEAL WITH IT....!



or like me, enjoy the ride.....

No comments: