Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grass on the other side


Woaw… its so different this part of the town. Food are healthier, people are nicer and follows orders, equipment are new, just the weather remain hair wired. I suppose that damansara area for you, huh. But tons of new things need to settle down.



This new environment really change my working ethic as I don’t have rest at all. When working there, you don’t feel tired, or needing to eat also. Though the temperature is cold like Antarctica at one time.



So many faces that I got to meet these couple of days. And it’s a good change. Do miss my old place. They the whole group came by and pay a visit to me recently. Sorry for not able to spent much time to tour you guys there. But glad that you came by.



tons of things need to be done until time runs out. till then

No comments: