Friday, December 10, 2010

when its destiny

it always kept me wonder, why has it always be me. to be getting such trouble and difficulties. then all the sudden certain unexpected yet pleasant thing just knocking to my door step and roll to my feet.... i never wanted the fame and glory. i just want to do what i like to do and let people recognize it from their point of view.

That's why my rhymes only appear on my blog. no other place. my mum kept asking me to get it publish or something through the media. but that not what i'm up for. bout all the shoots and walks, are just a 1 off thing. the appearance and coverage, simply means nothing. but then sometimes people just have bigger plan for you and the heights they want you to reach.

on countless time, I've doubt myself. about my skill, personality, traits, soft skills, confidence and etc. yeah I'm different. and an individual. that's for a start.


well, i suppose whens its destiny, theres no running away from it...

No comments: