Monday, December 27, 2010

Rantai - Gravity

Just finish rantai art festival. Woaw, this is a real eye opening experience. All this while i've been in to rantai mini events and such. But to have them all coming in together is so awsome. And they choose a great venue to do it. Balai Seni Lukis just beside the famous Istana Budaya. I only manage to catch two days of the event. Wish could go to all of them, but was working. Hish....

There’s a lot of things that they offer. From small sketch, performing arts, painting and drawing, graffitti ish, acoustic set and live bands, and so much stuff. Entrepreneur with they own special kind of business and product are also given chance to open up booth. The crowd build up was not bad at all.

Its a far more underground then others art festival. So much thats you could taste the rawness.the time there is simply not enough as I could drown in their dreams and also imaginations. It made me felt like home. Went around the national art galery. And they offer the best from Malaysia by malaysian.

Come explore your artistic side. I never know I have it with me, but it serve me right.

Loving it...

2 comments:

Pyaa said...

on behalf of Rantai Art,

Thanks for coming ! do come again for our next event yahh ! :)

thanks for the positive feedback also. we appreciate that much !

simply j@a said...

your the organizer?
kewl girl... rantai has always been in my heart. thanks for bringing rawness or art to people..