Saturday, November 27, 2010

My eid story

I know this would be wayyyy behind time. but let me describe the recent Eid Adha to you.
wasn't going back to my home town as i have to work on that next day. so on the eve, i wanted to hang out with the crew. udin got xam and need to study, eka was in banting and yasser was MIA.

so i decided to go to USJ 4 to get me some burger. just for your info, they put a certain type of fruit as a part of their salad. so i just have to go to that stall get me some of those. yeah its like across town. but its worth it.

sadly to say, they too close their shop. so i hang out with 'abg best' nasi lemak stall. had a chat and order some food. while waiting for food. i saw a familiar face storming into the car near by. i was wondering is it her..? then as both of them get into the car, they stop and whined down the passenger screen. it was alis and her friend. haven't seen her for along time. chat a lil, then they were off.

several min after that, some one from a passing by car shouted my name. it was Hisham (apit's brother) and his cousin or something. thats another bowling faces that i didnt got the chance to come across for a long time. all those time we had road trip taking te team for outstation competition. he was a helping hand indeed.

after finishing my food and such. as i was about to get up and pay, theres come yasser with two of his friends. i was like, hey, its a reunion....! just that all them came around at diffrent time. it was nice to see some familiar faces. had some drinks at radhi corner then was off.

due to that, the next morning i kinda miss out Solat eid adha. i got the the surau at my place around 815. fail to realized there they start at 8am. hish... bummer... went to the big mosque in kajang, they start 830.

stayed back to the the slaughter ceramony. but usually the done it slightly later. at least i try and make effort to go and watch. well thats my story, how was urs..?


that was my story. hope you had a great one to tell.

No comments: