Sunday, November 28, 2010

Are you still having fun..?

Have you ever heard of the verse “Suka-suka akibatnya duka” ?

I’ve learnt it when I was small. It simply means if you kept on having fun, you’ll end up in despair. As easy and simple as that. As I look the people around me and I say to myself, the saying is true. Which brings me to my next point.

That the reason that I love to write and talk in despair and emoness. Cause by the end of the day, I would learn to appreciate life better. You could only endure such stuff till a certain point and there’s two way to go. Moving forward or stagnant in pain. If you work hard for what you believe in and putting all your energy towards your struggle, you would live a better life.

So have a lil fun while you at it, but buck up to secure your future. in the end of the day, it you and your own lfe.

the best way too predict the future is
TO CREATE IT.

No comments: