Thursday, November 4, 2010

Keeping it vague

people always ask me 'why' or 'what the heck I'm talking about' most of the time.. it seems to be very general and sometimes misunderstood by common people....some even say I mumble. Hrmmmmmm..... well this is my honest truth:



the reason why I divert the conversation on a daily basis. Or why I do it in such way is because, I don't want to make it an issue nor do I want to hurt or insult somebody. Who am I in a first place. Just and individual. Not a force, not an authority and not even a somebody. I'm simply the lil one. So I rather bite my tongue and keep my opinion to my self.... so I kept on writing post, shout out and even quotes. Maybe it doesn't reach out to that particular people. But at least its out of my chest. So be it.....

No comments: