Wednesday, July 4, 2012

reminisce by TTC

Verse 3 (mizz nina)

I reminisce, biting my lower lip,
Back to when i first spoke and when i first wrote my rhyme and
How it felt like to lose the one you love,
Take a step back, let go, experience re-birth,
And re-climb, read the daily signs
Watch how your true colours shine
Looking back at these moments in time
Hip hop is like this
As i, as i, as i reminisce

Like the time i had my first kiss
Or when i fell in love with music
To all my peoples we grew with
From the ep to the first still into it
TTC till infinity how we dooit
Keep the reels of bittersweet memories
Close the chapter one and two and move on to three
I never know love could be like this
I never knew sadness, hurt or bliss
Till i met you so i reminisce.....

A way back track from the teh tarik crew. Verse by nina. Love them much.. One love....

No comments: