Sunday, July 29, 2012

Approaching 3 series...!

14th July - a birth of a new era. marks the celebration of the Great Bastille Day (independence of France - storming of Bastille Fortress Prison). which marks the birth of a new era in democracy. Liberty Equality & Fraternity.

and also it was my
bday.. talk bout a great start of a revolution.

prior to my
bday, we had a club launch at FF1MK. and we celebrated bday all of our together (me, wes, sara,kelvin and farisha. that was before ramadhan start. so right after har core class by eva (butt cheek still hurts for the next 3 days) we had food and cakes. From the moonchild to the proud lioness, happy bday July babies...!

i was truly blessed that i got a chance to velabrate this kinda down played day with all of the people that i care. on the eve of my bday, i went for a night run at Putrajaya. 11.13-12.30. the next day was suppose to be the Shape & Men's Health Magazine night run . no way in hell that im gonna do some running on my bday, so i decided to do it earlier on....still i finish first.. wooohoooo....! even tho the race wasnt started yet. but i was there still... someone accidentally call me up that night and wish me a happy bday. but thanks weirdo...!


that morning, i got all day covered. firstly got my mum buying me breakfast treat. tho it was a simple thing. but then, its the thought that count. thanks mum. and yesh, for the candles and card too. u are awsome...!
at lunch time, i had one of my best friend to get me thru a b'day treat. She bought me this 3 badges for my bday. one said "old skool" , "most wanted" and also "i say 'one direction' everyday ".....hahahahaa that was wickedly crack awsomeness....tho at first i didnt quite understand bout the one direction badge (as its a band) but then after awhile, its start to sink in. thanks ...! she introduce and also gave me a treat at one of the bakery cafe at kota damansara (my weakness). cant remember the name, but the place is just simply spell binding. anyway i reallyhad a great time catching up with her and really appreciate the thought and idea put together. so thank youss so much Zaila..! and nice to see you again.
after that, went to the curve to run some errands. my sleeping aid is finishing. so getting more stocks. as i was walking, there's this 3 piece band playing Lionel Richie - Hello on a guitar, Cajun and also a saxophone. live music... what can i say, it feeds my soul...

that night, i got an appointment with my adek aina. as she and the bf is getting me to spent time at Citta mall. Our all time fav place Wondermilk..... i was like, ok.. knowing her, there must be something going on. i went there kinda early and after a word from our sponsors, i went down to the cafe. and all the sudden i was shocked. there was like each one of the crew there with cakes and balloons and such. i was expecting a surprise, just that the balloons make me like arghhh (heart attack) kaw kaw nyer.. but was great owh.... come on, going to be 3 series and you got balloons.. thats sure gonna make me remember this awsome night... .



trust me they are not much of a big eater. even if theres Aina Banana, Udin Vader, Yasser Mamak, Eka International, Emmy Bosh and also Kevin. ended up, they left me with 1/4 of red velvet cake and said, if you dont finish it, it goes to my face and that time it was 5 min before closing time. i was like crappp... ended up i finish it by 2 min. beat that... (can still taste the icing after 5 hours..) but still never had that much of a fun on my bday.. so stanks youuuu to my crew.......

the very next day, i had a jog for hope event whereby i need to be at taylors hartamas campus by 630 am. freakingly early...! but we needed to do a demo and a warm up session for their run. manage to get sara leading the way. as we know when she has the mic, all hell break loose. after that, i got a breakfast treat by her and also rai at one of the kopitiam. woah, its like never ending treat... hueeeeee..... thanks for that girls...!
the next week, my client Shakira from BLA said, come let me teart the bday boi...! i was like ok...! she brought together 2 of her friend Jah and Michelle (that what she told me) to join with us. i was like ok kewl. more the better. after that huge feast at tony romas, i got the privilage to get this...

was it a choc brownies ice cream or something. but it taste nice.....! with a really full tummy, she also got me a movie tickets together with the others. Platinum standard. never been there but was super duper relaxed. with the recliner chair, i almost dooze off... yikes. mcm tak nk balik dah..... hadoiii...

another client of mine bought me a fountain pen which engrave LYRICIST on it. i was like.. NO WAY....! thats simply super girl. thanks Ari aka Detroit..!
waow, what a great bday month it was. these are among the gifts that i got. but not forgetting the memories and how much effort they put in it. that's priceless...


so thanks all for the wishes, the card, the call, the text, the wall comment, the time, present, cakes and other things involve. this has been really a great time to be thankful towards the people that is close to you. from the bottom of my heart, you people are simply wickedly awsome. thanks again...!

1 comment:

siti ruqaiyah hashim said...

Sayang,

Just want to share few things with everybody and you bout your birthdate.Jaa was supposed to be born in KL and not Sydney. But somehow last minutes thots change everything.Jaa's Dad was transferred to Sydney when you were four months in my tummy!The late Dt.Dr Ariffin Marzuki my gyneocologist advised me to think carefully bout giving birth in KL then travelling with a baby and Jaa's big bro who was 4 yrs old then to Sydney.

So at almost 35 weeks of pregnancy I changed my mind and decided to go to Sydney with the whole family.I still remember the nervous Chief Steward of MAS during the flight.I was given a VVIP treatment by him bcos there was a storm when the plane was flying over Bali. The plane was shaking a bit and the good handsome Chinese young Steward was all ready with his stethscope and medical bag next to me.Nur Suryani the Malaysian shooter must be going through the same thing I think while travelling to London recently!

Anyway, at 11.55pm 14th July 1983 while frying some keropoks i had my labour pain and was rushed to the King George Hospital in Parramatta, Sydney.The beautiful nurse who assisted Dr.Lyneham was the one who said to me that you cant wait till midnight but wants to be born on the great Bastille Day. He he....it was a great revolting day to start with for you. Alhamdullilah.