Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SKM family day

last Saturday, myself and some member of staff got the privilege to go to Kompleks Sukan Kampung Pandan. We were there to support SKM for their family day. there was around 150 people estimating arrived to the event. as the sun was burning, we march down there and did our best. I've got jalal to conduct a small warmup for them. it was a hit.






don't get me wrong, I've been there several time, but still not familiar to the place. theres ton of route to kg pandan but with me, always been a try an error style. been there when i was doing my study case dealing with the paralympic team. 2 days on thursday, i manage to go and check out the gym (rakyat). was a different environment but still packed.


there was tons of familiar faces and some new friendly ones too. glad to ave that experience. appriciate it alot..

No comments: