Friday, April 9, 2010

move out, move out

Last week I got the chance to help two people move houses. Last Friday it was my bos. From flora to penchala. Imagine we had to shift a whole lot of stuff from the 25th floor to a 3 ton truck. It was me, edgar and sarul. Apparently this are the people which always comes and help without asking. They just go. It was fun. We even wanted to go to the lake beside flora. Its big and unexplored. The bos new house is right infront of the mosque. He took a room in that empty house.

Then last Sunday I got the chance to move fizah's house to the house next door. Obviously they had much more furniture and stuff as the whole family stays there. It was fun, helping them out. Really got a great workout out of it. My black t-shirt was literally soak with sweat the best thing that was transferred was the big fridge. It needed at least 6-7 people to get it to the other side. It was so huge, it looked like a transformers to me.

Ive been shifting houses 2 times. Its a lot of work. Sometimes tons of trips too. Helps from friend and family are much appreciated. But if you ask me, all those sweat and tears are worth it. We make time to hang out with friends and know each other better. At least we got a place that we call home..

No comments: