Friday, April 16, 2010

100th already...?

last night as i was copiling my rhymes, it just struck me. Woaw.. fail to realized, I've reached my 100th mark on my self made rhymes. never tot i could see the day. down here is actually my 101th rhyme.but then again, its something to celebrate right..? I've been start to write rhymes since 2003. started off by simply sms poem to all my friends. but now, for any thing that tap my mind and heart.

people always ask me, why emo..? then again i said, why not. happiness issnt the only emotion that we would feel. to some people, its the less type of emotions on an everyday life. but this dosent mean I'm emo 24/7.... that's stoopid... just that most of the blogger don't have this type of background in their content. so i dare to be different. to all my readers of this blog, i would like to say thanks for the encouragement. really appreciate it. while to the haters, keep on hating. thanks for dropping by. see you next post....!

No comments: