Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Raya Missingness

Tons of things that has change from the last time I went back for hari raya. Ain’t the same, but these are the things that I would miss the most.

· Mami Nor and the girls’s (cousins) kuih sarang semut
· The spicy and unbeatable rendang tok (by mak cak n myself)
· Those mini movie we once acted in, directed by the multi talented joe
· BBQ night. And lighting up the BBQ pit with fireworks..? bhahhahahhaaa…..
· Duit Raya…!
· My late beloved tok
· Taking down the curtains when ask by my tok. She will be waiting for me to come back as I don’t need chair to take it down. (so kire menyalahgunakkan ketinggian saya larr? I dunt mind)
· Raya gathering and sleep over in Manjoi

Supposedly everyone has grown up away from those old traditions and to better things. But I do see those who don’t want to change or grew up. Me, I evolve to better and bigger things. No longer being push around. So I make my own moves and decision. Don’t mean to be rude, but I’m human too ok..?

It’s true what they say. You don’t know what you got till it’s gone. That’s why I didn’t go back last year. It doesn’t feel the same no more. But at least we make the best out of the recent one. Felt at ease towards myself. And that’s a pleasant feeling I’ve been searching for.



owh i also miss out all my adek2, having pot luck ramadhan and raya with the whole selangorianz (bowling trainees). i demand summit USJ be the place. we all serbu. deal..?

No comments: