Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Beautiful Loss (Original Rhyme)

I miss your smile, everytime I'm around,
I miss your giggle, which took away my frown
I wish you come back, so everything is in place,
But now that you’re gone, something I have to face…

I do miss you dearly, never again feel the same,
I don’t miss going back, on work I put the blame,
I wish it felt warm, everytime I came,
But now that you’re gone, different face different name...

I miss those days, you waited for me,
I miss your love, the one you gave endlessly
I wish you’re around, I’ll do anything you ask,
But now your finally gone, and all I see is dust..


ps:
as i wrote this, i was in tears (still am now)
dedicated this one to my late grandmum.
may she rest in peace.
-al fatihah-

2 comments:

fizah said...

jaa..sabar k..everything happens for a reason..theres alwiz a silver lining behind it..

ina said...

yup...tamau sedey2....
bulan baik ni.. =)
owez pray for her
u noe that's the only way she will be happy....
and she wanted u to be happy as well...remember that...
-al-fatihah-