Saturday, January 5, 2013

Worried Eyes (original rhyme)

dont be dishearten, of what happen before,
now that you survive the shipwreck and pour,
no matter how much you fight and claw,
i present you myself with all of my flaw,
nothing much to offer, but ill try to do more,
because to me, its you that i adore...

dear worried eyes, dont be dispair,
walk towards the light, straight and face the glare,
open up your heart, even if you dont dare,
you deserve something better, just to be fair,
what you'll find out here, might be rare,
lay everything on the table. all that i could bare...

hope you find peace and no longer have to worry,
ill walk by your side, protect you from the dark alley,
what happen before, just dig a hole and burry,
im completed when with you and even smile silly,
kept pintching myself, just to make sure really?
as your the one that i love, my true one and only...

No comments: