Sunday, November 20, 2011

What Does This Means to You? (Original Rhyme)

take me to the day, when it was,
before all the sudden, the time went pause,
& I felt so different, as if I'm at lost,
so low & broken, like I've been toss,
or fall down riding, from a back of a horse,
as my heart stop moving, disrupted by force...

remind me again, why im here,
where this smile is swept off, & I'm avoiding tears,
feeling insecure, so much things to fear,
what holds in front of me, never seem to be clear,
kept a straight face, just waiting to hear,
what you got to say, explain to me my dear...

untill when this last, i'll endure the pain,
nor i'm not that perfect, not even a saint,
just kept myself busy, to keep me sane,
so much room for improvement, so much to gain,
as long i kept true, & maintain this lane,
desperately hoping that 1 day, this will change...

No comments: