Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last Straw (Original Rhyme)

Seem I’m invisible, to you I suppose,
no matter how much, I try to be close,
Maybe I’ve burned out, ended up being toast,
as again and again, from the dead I’ve rose,
kept asking god, the only one who knows,
if I’m still alive, or just a living ghost…



Being pushed away, everytime I remember,
reading between the line, always been a believer,
always too hesitate, a letter never deliver,
all I do is wise up, and becoming more wiser,
try stop myself from being a dreamer,
stand my ground, seek sky that never glitter…



The last to be consider, never fail to realize,
for all the lost time, I’ve try to capitalize,
constrain myself and avoiding socialize,
if that could make them all less traumatize,
as my hunger in life, has been minimize,
so I concentrate in my life, to be more organize….

No comments: