Saturday, March 12, 2011

my last day

woaw... its been awhile i was at DU. the ups and the downs.... the friends and those weirdos tooo not to be forgotten. hahhaaaa....but never the less this place feels like home. i suppose its time for me to move on. wasn't my choices totally...kinda worried too. but its been awarded to me. was worried really bad of what the future holds for me. as theres no area for failure

but coming from DU, i felt blessed. as the staff are nice and happening. the leaders are helpful. love was found ;) . the weather is mess up. the club is cozy. outdoor activities are plan involving everyone who cares. the people are very nice, those who went away earlier were be remembered while the ones that left behind will be keeping in touch. tons of stuff learnt here in DU that ill bring over there. but for sure, memories will not be forgotten. mish DU already, hope to see you people some day.... take care and good luck....!

No comments: