Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Sweepy Sista (Original Rhyme)

There was a time, my life was at still,
Just trying to go through, don’t know how to heal,
Repetition of life, immune as it feel,
Should I stop now and just wait to be kill?
A lot I’ve done, I do felt the guilt,
Though I’m just trying to live, try to enjoy my meal…


So there you were, feeling sad and down,
I don’t really know you, but I’ve seen you in town,
I could feel your pain, though you made no sound,
Tried to calm you down and avoid you from frown,
Awkward as a stranger, but it’s the thoughts that count,
Don’t deserved to be sad, yet life gave us a mount…


Time after time, we grew so close,
All the others time, you’re like a friendly ghost,
Little sister I never had, from the dead she rose,
A shorty for sure, with a cute button nose,
I called her sweepy, just because she likes to snooze,
I am her blankie, a freak who like to pose…


No longer sitting alone, by the corner of my eyes,
She’s my sweet little sista, my own cutie pie,
Never again she’ll tears, ill avoid her from cry,
Take good care of her, away from stupid guys,
Luvs her like family, something you cannot buy,
She means the world to me and that’s no lie


9 July 2008













1 comment:

Aina Nordin said...

i honestly love you and i'll honestly love you untill the end! yeah i am going to sleep smiling tonight! thanks abang jaa, my sniffy :)