Thursday, June 19, 2008

The same old you.... (Original Rhyme)

my 1st rhyme here...
but as you kno, i gat around 50 rhyme untill naw.
only new one ill post here.
n some unbeatable ones...

*this rhyme is bout some1...
i look up to him wen we were small,
naw i couldnt care less even if he fall..
so here it iz...


THE SAME OLD YOU

Always been like this, you never ever change,
To control my life, even if you’re out of range,
I don’t owe you a bit, yet you demand for more,
Don’t have the upper hand, but you still want to roar?

Look at the mirror, gazed into your reflection
Good with words, but never with your action,
Seen that you’ve change, I don’t think its enough,
You’re just kidding yourself, who you’re trying to bluff?

After all this years, you thought I trust you?
Don’t think I’m stupid, like I don’t have a clue,
Neva ask your help, for what I’ve been through,
Yet I’m still standing strong, never felt brand new…


No comments: